Saturday, September 30, 2006

long time.

i havnt blogged for ages, i apologize. not that anyone cares to come across this blog but people who did look forward to me writing, i apologize once agn. and those people consist of only one people who now is too busy to read anything.

as for me, i have been reading all day and all nights in all the possible positions in which it is possible to read books. ive been reading back to back. i can think of nothing but books and of my family.

information and discoveries are like flowing into me. altho im hardly connected to the internet and occassionally go out to the city my environment is more resourceful than it has ever been. this place is filling any information abt anything and everything that can fit into my head.

four greatest fillers of space in my life and my environment are rosh, yasir, symbiosis college of design and books. these seem to endlessly dominate my thoughts and actions. im learning patience and determination. ah.. wat crap.. 'patience and determination' haha...

but the fillers are imp.

i bot this big fat dictionary and 'maximum city' frm my last shopping spree (well, shopping spree..i tried looking for clothes and stuff but i could hardly make myself get out of the bookstore..so my shopping always consists of books, paints and rest of stationery)

going home on the 12th. dunno if i shud be excited but im happy..i think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

ur fogiven...

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home