Friday, August 04, 2006

Φ Gaaden

phygarden/fire garden/phi garden/fiy gaaaaadun.

For the first time I traveled alone in India. Actually it’s the first time that I traveled for such a long duration with no idea of how I was going to reach anywhere. I took a Volvo from pune station. It was priyas birthday so we bunked 2nd half and she took us out to m.g. road, where me and kritika hogged. Then we had a softie each. Asmita, priya, abhay, kritika and i. Since I hadta leave asmita made us walk to the station. We found venus mall on the way and bot flat (bloody) burshes. Then we walked to the silly Volvo offices. I cot a bus and I was on my own, on my way.

4:15 to 9:15 I was in the Volvo bus. Haha. Wat a trip. They had ‘pyaare mohan’ in the bus. To make things worse I hadta catch a cab to tardeo frm dadar. By the end of the trip chacha calls and says yasirs on his way (and that was probably the happiest moment of my life) lol. I was so nervous and all of it just vanished.

(turns out it was 'five garden')

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

ur welcum...

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home