Sunday, July 30, 2006

painter-writer

Feeling a little saner now. Very upset about leaving this place. I am leaving for Pune once agn. I wish I were staying here for my studies. I do know that I can’t at least till this year is over. I miss this place more than Dubai. Yes I do get homesick all the time.

Sometimes I feel miserable. The writer has once agn awoken within me. Let’s see what comes around next. The painter is stifled inside.

The painter.
Needs to escape.
Wants to run away.
Has to stay calm.
Is the most restless.
Does not get any empty canvas.
I think the painter should try being an artist now.
Envies the writer.

The writer.
Has something going on every second.
Is becoming more efficient at what he does.
Has many ways to go.
Is at work.
Will always be at work.
Seems to be taking over the painter.
Gets inspiration from the painter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

well, i envy The writer 2. mayb The painter n me can gang up n plot agnst him...

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home